Servings: 10 Prep 10 mins Cook 7 mins
- 2 heads broccoli, trimmed and cut into florets
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
1. Add 1 teaspoon salt to a large pot of water; bring to boil. Add broccoli and cauliflower and cook until tender, about 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and toss with the olive oil, fresh herbs, and remaining salt, Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 61, Fat, total (g): 3, carb. (g): 7, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 360, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.