Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Bake 450°F 15 mins
- 1 can (19 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 10 inches low-fat flour tortillas
- 1 jar (11 ounces) chunky salsa
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- Fat-free sour cream (optional)
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a baking pan with cooking spray. In medium bowl, combine black beans, corn, and cilantro.
2. Place 1 tortilla in pan. Spread 1/3 of salsa over tortilla. Top with 1/3 of bean mixture and 1/3 of cheese. Layer 2 more times, finishing with last tortilla.
3. Bake in oven 12 to 15 minutes, or until cheese melts and filling is hot. Serve with sour cream, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 481, Fat, total (g): 12, carb. (g): 64, fiber (g): 8, pro. (g): 31, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.