Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Bake 375°F 1 hr 10 mins
- 2 onions, halved and sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 2 sweet green peppers, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 2 sweet red peppers, sliced 1/2 inch
- 1 pound red potatoes, sliced 1/8 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds cod fillets
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley leaves
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Toss onions, sweet peppers and potatoes with oil and half the salt and pepper in large bowl. Spread in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
2. Bake, uncovered, in 375 degrees F oven for 40 minutes. Stir halfway through cooking.
3. After 40 minutes, add garlic, lemon juice, 1 can of tomatoes and hot sauce to baking dish; stir to combine.
4. Season fish with remaining salt and pepper. Cut into 6 servings. Arrange over top of potato mixture. Spoon remaining can of tomatoes over fish and vegetables.
5. Cover; bake another 30 minutes. Let covered baking dish stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with parsley.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 240, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 30, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 27, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 17, sodium (mg): 612, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.