Servings: 6 Prep 5 mins Cook 25 mins
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 1 can (13-3/4 ounces) low-sodium beef broth plus enough water to equal 2 cups
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1. Saute onion in oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until softened but not browned, about 3 minutes.
2. Add rice; stir until well coated, about 1 minute. Add beef broth mixture; bring to boiling. Lower heat; simmer, covered, 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Stir in parsley.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 153, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 28, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 22, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.