Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Chill overnight Bake 400°F 1 hr Stand 1 hr
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 4 medium sweet potatoes (2 to 2 1/2 lb. total), scrubbed
1. In a small bowl whisk together the butter, honey, and cinnamon until combined. Whisk in yogurt. Cover and chill overnight.
2. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Prick potatoes with a fork. Place in a foil-lined shallow baking pan. Bake for 1 hour or until tender.
3. Let butter stand 1 hour to soften before serving. Halve potatoes and serve with butter.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 179, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 31, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 18, Monounsaturated fat (g): 3, fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 7, pro. (g): 1, vit. A (IU): 9329, vit. C (mg): 2, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 8, sodium (mg): 119, Potassium (mg): 226, calcium (mg): 30, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.