Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Bake 450°F 1 hr 15 mins Cook 5 mins
- 4 medium-size baking potatoes (about 8 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can (16 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 can (15 ounces) red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 4 teaspoons chopped green onion (1 large)
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Wash and dry potatoes; pierce on all sides with fork. Rub with oil; season with salt and pepper. Place in shallow baking pan.
3. Bake in 450 degree F oven for 1-1/4 hours or until fork-tender.
4. Heat tomato sauce in saucepan. Stir in chili powder and beans; simmer about 5 minutes.
5. Place potatoes in shallow serving dish. Slash tops lengthwise. Pour chili sauce evenly over each. Sprinkle with cheese and green onion.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 459, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 30, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 72, fiber (g): 11, pro. (g): 19, sodium (mg): 1104, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.