1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Rub garlic with 1/2 teaspoon olive oil. Wrap each head loosely in aluminum foil. Pierce each potato in several places with fork.
3. Bake potatoes and garlic in 425 degree F oven for 50 minutes or until potatoes are knife-tender and garlic is soft to the touch. Keep oven on.
4. Halve each potato lengthwise. Scoop out pulp into large bowl. Reserve 8 potato shells (use other 4 shells for potato skins). Unwrap garlic; cut heads of garlic in half horizontally. Squeeze garlic pulp from papery skins into bowl with potatoes; discard garlic skins. Add chicken broth, remaining olive oil, salt and pepper to potato mixture. Mash with potato masher until smooth and creamy. Spoon back into 8 reserved potato shells. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika.
5. Bake in 425 degree F oven for 10 minutes longer or until tops are golden brown.