Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Bake 425°F 20 mins to 25 mins
- 1 can (14 ounces) stewed tomatoes, well drained
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (dry vermouth or chicken broth may be substituted)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 8 Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 (8 ounces each) cod fillets
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Combine tomatoes, wine, onion, olives, capers and garlic in 11 x 7-inch baking dish. Sprinkle cod fillets with thyme, salt and pepper. Fold each fillet in half. Place in baking dish on top of other ingredients. Drizzle with olive oil. Cover with aluminum foil.
3. Bake in preheated 425 degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes or until the fish just begins to flake. Sprinkle with the chopped parsley just before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 219, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 59, carb. (g): 11, pro. (g): 27, sodium (mg): 755, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.