Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Bake 400°F 40 mins
- 2 pounds medium-sized potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/8-inch-thick slices
- 1 medium-size sweet red pepper, cored, seeded and diced
- 2 scallions, trimmed and sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds cod (about 1-inch think), skinned and cut into 4 equal pieces
- Chives, for garnish
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Place potatoes in a 8 x 11-inch baking dish or oval baking dish. Toss pepper and scallions together and reserve 1/4 cup. Mix the remainder with the potatoes. Toss the potatoes with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and season with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/8 teaspoon of the black pepper.
3. Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes until potatoes are tender. Top potatoes with the cod and season with the remaining salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the reserved peppers and scallions and drizzle with the remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil.
4. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Garnish with chives.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 411, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 73, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 44, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 35, sodium (mg): 543, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.