Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Bake 350°F 35 mins
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 4 (6 ounces each) catfish fillets
- 1 large carrot, cut into 2 x 1/8-inch julienne strips
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup Spanish olives, sliced
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves, sliced
1. In center of each of four 12 x 12-inch pieces foil, place butter. Top with fish, leek, carrot, tomato, olives.
2. Mix wine, thyme, salt, pepper and basil in bowl; sprinkle over fish. Fold edges of foil up and together in double pleat to seal. Place on baking sheet.
3. Bake in 350 degree F oven 35 minutes, until fish is opaque.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 237, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 94, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 9, pro. (g): 24, sodium (mg): 496, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.