Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 25 mins
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 16 ounce cans low-sodium vegetarian baked beans
- 1 15 ounce can dark red kidney beans, drained
1. Spray a large saucepan with vegetable oil and heat. Cook onions and the peppers until tender, about 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and simmer on low until thoroughly heated, about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 268, Fat, total (g): 1, carb. (g): 58, fiber (g): 16, pro. (g): 13, sodium (mg): 254, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.