Servings: 12 Prep 10 mins Bake 350°F 8 mins to 10 mins
- 12 mini bagels, split in half
- 1 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped red and yellow peppers
- 1 cup cooked broccoli florets, cut in small piece
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mist two baking sheets with vegetable oil spray and place bagels on them. Spread tomato sauce on bagels and top with cheese, chopped peppers, and broccoli.
3. Heat bagels until cheese is melted, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 94, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 5, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 14, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 230, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.