Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Bake 425°F 10 mins to 12 mins
- 4 green onions, cut diagonally into thin slices
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cored, seeded and cut into matchstick strips
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dark Asian sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger OR 1/ 2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 4 ounces trout fillets
- 4 teaspoons sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Combine green onion, red pepper strips, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, ginger and sugar in medium-size bowl.
3. Arrange each fillet on a piece of aluminum foil, 14 x 12 inches. Divide green onion mixture equally over the top of each fillet. Sprinkle each fillet with 1 teaspoon sesame seeds. Fold top of foil over fish. Fold edges of foil over twice; crimp to tightly seal. Arrange packets on a baking sheet.
4. Bake in preheated 425 degrees F oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until foil is puffed and fish is cooked through.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 244, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 82, carb. (g): 10, pro. (g): 31, sodium (mg): 551, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.