Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 11 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 14 1/2 ounce can fire-roasted crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 9 ounce package refrigerated whole-wheat linguine (such as Buitoni)
- 2 ounces ricotta salata, shredded
1. Heat olive oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute, until golden. Stir in tomatoes, wine, salt and red pepper flakes. Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
2. Add shrimp and simmer 5 minutes, until shrimp is cooked through. Stir in parsley.
3. Meanwhile, cook pasta following package directions.
4. To serve, toss pasta with shrimp and sauce. Sprinkle with ricotta salata.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 456, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 307, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 52, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 40, sodium (mg): 708, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.