Servings: 4 Prep 45 mins Bake 350°F 15 mins
- 4 Italian-style hero rolls
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained, sliced, marinade reserved
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or 1 tablespoon dried
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 jars (7 ounces each) roasted red peppers
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
1. Slice rolls in half horizontally. Whisk together reserved artichoke marinade, basil and pepper. Brush over cut sides of rolls.
2. On bottom of rolls, layer half the roasted peppers and half the cheese. Top with tomatoes and artichokes. Cover with remaining red pepper and provolone. Replace tops of rolls; wrap each roll in aluminum foil.
3. Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven for 15 minutes or until warm and the cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 531, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 15, carb. (g): 84, pro. (g): 20, sodium (mg): 1200, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.