- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 2 whole-grain lavash bread wraps
- 1 1/2 cups salad greens
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 2 medium tomatoes cut into thin slices
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced
1. In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper. Spread over lavash wraps. Fill wraps with remaining ingredients and roll tightly. Cut sandwiches in half.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 295, carb. (g): 30, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 10, calcium (mg): 16, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.