For this quick and easy pizza recipe, top a prepared pizza crust with ricotta, Parmesan, and mozzarella cheese and sauteed broccoli rabe.
1. Place oven rack in lowest position. Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Mix ricotta and Parmesan together; set aside. Rinse broccoli rabe, remove outer leaves and thick stems; cut into 2-inch pieces. Set aside.
3. In a large saute pan, heat oil over medium heat. Cook garlic for 1 minute. Add broccoli rabe, salt, rosemary and red pepper flakes to pan and cook, stirring, for 9 minutes or until tender; set aside.
4. Place mozzarella slices evenly on pizza crust. Spread broccoli rabe on top, then drop rounded tablespoons of ricotta mixture on top of broccoli.
5. Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into eight wedges and serve immediately.