1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boiling (to cook the angel hair pasta).
2. Cut each veal slice into into three equal-sized pieces. Season veal with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/8 teaspoon of the black pepper. Coat in the flour and shake off excess.
3. Heat 12-inch nonstick saute pan or skillet briefly over medium-high heat; add 1 tablespoon of the butter and 1 tablespoon of the oil. When it sizzles, add veal and saute 1-1/2 minutes per side. Remove and cover to keep warm.
4. Add remaining 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon oil to pan. Add shallots and mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Take pan off heat and add the brandy. Cook for about 1 minute until brandy evaporates.
5. Meanwhile, add pasta to boiling water and cook according to package directions; drain and keep warm until serving.
6. Add cream and broth to pan and bring to a simmer. Stir in the tarragon, mustard and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Return veal pieces to pan and gently heat through over medium heat, about 1 minute.
7. Serve immediately over angel hair pasta. Makes 4 servings.