Makes: 4 servings. Prep: 10 minutes. Bake: at 450 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes. Broil: 8 to 10 minutes.
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees . Coat baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle potatoes with 1/2 teaspoon chili powder and salt. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, following package directions. Keep potatoes warm.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium-size bowl, combine veal, shredded cheese and remaining chili powder. Form into 4 equal patties, about 1 inch thick.
3. Set oven to broil. Broil veal patties for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until internal temperature registers 155 degrees on an instant-read thermometer. Remove from broiler.
4. While burgers are cooking, heat prepared chili in a small saucepan.
5. Wrap the tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave on high for 20 to 30 seconds until heated completely.
6. To serve, place tomato and onion slices on one side of warmed tortillas. Top with burger and chili and fold over. Serve with fries.
7. Makes 4 servings.Per Serving:
8. 571 calories; 26 g fat (10 g sat.); 32g protein; 59 g carbohydrate;
9. 7 g fiber; 909 mg sodium; 108 mg cholesterol.