Exquisite marsala sauce spooned over the grilled sausages, sweet peppers, and onions make guests think an Italian chef prepared the meal.
1. Prepare outdoor grill with hot coals, or heat gas grill to hot, or heat oven to broil. Grill or broil sausages 6 minutes on each side, or until internal temperature registers 145 degrees F on instant-read thermometer.
2. Meanwhile, heat butter in small saucepan. Add garlic; cook over medium-low heat to soften, 3 minutes. Add 1 cup chicken broth, Marsala wine, salt and pepper; cook over high heat until slightly reduced, 5 minutes. Stir in thyme. Remove from heat.
3. Reserve half of Marsala mixture. Brush onions and peppers with remaining mixture. Grill or broil until softened, about 8 minutes, turning vegetables over and brushing with mixture halfway through cooking.
4. Stir cornstarch into the 1 tablespoon chicken broth in small cup. Bring reserved Marsala mixture to a boil in small saucepan. Stir in cornstarch mixture. Boil sauce for 1 minute. Remove saucepan from heat.
5. Cut sausages into serving pieces. Arrange sausage, onions and peppers on platter. Drizzle Marsala sauce over top. Serve with orzo garnished with parsley, if desired.