Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Bake 400°F 8 mins Cook 7 mins
- 16 wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 14 ounce bag coleslaw mix
- 1 sweet red pepper, cored, seeded and thinly sliced
- 4 scallions, trimmed and chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce, plus more for serving (optional)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, shells removed, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups cooked brown rice Duck sauce for serving (optional)
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees . Place wonton wrappers on a large baking sheet and brush both sides lightly with oil. Bake at 400 degrees for 7 to 8 minutes until crisp and lightly golden.
2. Coat a nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add coleslaw mix, red pepper, scallions and broth. Simmer, covered, for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Stir in soy sauce, vinegar, garlic powder, sugar and ginger. Add shrimp and cook until just heated through, about 1 minute.
4. Spoon a generous 1/4 cup of the shrimp mixture on each wonton crisp. Serve with brown rice and, if desired, duck sauce and additional soy sauce.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 350, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 113, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 54, fiber (g): 7, pro. (g): 20, sodium (mg): 691, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.