Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Total Time 25 mins
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 ounces pancetta, chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 32 ounce box low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 15 ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 ounce can no salt added diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 1/2 cups weekend-prepped farro
- 1 6 ounce package baby spinach
- 1/3 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
1. In a large saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the pancetta. Cook until golden, about 4 minutes. Add the onion; cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and rosemary; cook 30 seconds more.
2. Stir in the broth, beans, tomatoes, and farro. Bring to a boil; simmer 10 minutes. Stir in the spinach until just wilted; season with salt and pepper to taste. Ladle into bowls; top with Parmesan. Weekend-Prepped Farro
3. Prepare1 1/4 cups farro according to package directions. Cool and store in the fridge.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 357, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 12, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 44, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 9, sugar (g): 4, pro. (g): 20, vit. A (IU): 3209, vit. C (mg): 22, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 85, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 691, Potassium (mg): 50, calcium (mg): 243, iron (mg): 4, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.