Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Slow Cook on HIGH for 6 hours or LOW for 8 hours
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 pounds bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried Greek seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can (15 oz) fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 1 can (15 oz) Great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup cup fresh oregano leaves
- 3 cups cups cooked orzo
- Lemon slices, for garnish
1. Coat bowl of slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place onion and garlic in bottom of slow cooker. Season chicken on both sides with Greek seasoning, thyme and black pepper; arrange in bottom of slow cooker. Drizzle lemon juice over chicken and evenly spoon tomatoes and olives on top.
2. Cover and cook on HIGH for 6 hours or LOW for 8 hours. During last 30 minutes of cooking time, stir in beans.
3. To serve, stir in oregano and spoon over cooked orzo. Garnish with lemon slices.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 502, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 114, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 46, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 41, sodium (mg): 520, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.