Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Chill 1 hr
- 3/4 cup low-fat ranch salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 16 ounce bag cole slaw mix
- 1 10 ounce bag shredded carrots
- 1 9 ounce package precooked carved turkey pieces (such as Perdue Short Cuts), cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 Fuji apple, cored and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
1. In a small bowl, stir together ranch dressing, vinegar, sugar and black pepper; set aside.
2. Combine cole slaw mix, carrots, turkey, apple and walnuts in a large bowl. Drizzle salad dressing mixture over top and toss well to combine. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 268, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 38, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 24, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 15, sodium (mg): 615, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.