- 3 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 4 large flour tortillas (10-inch)
- 6 ounces sliced turkey breast
- 4 ounces sliced ham
- 4 slices (1 ounce each) low-fat Swiss or Jarlsberg cheese
- 2 cups shredded green-leaf lettuce
1. Combine mayonnaise and cranberry sauce in small bowl.
2. Lay out tortillas on a clean flat surface. Spread evenly with cranberry mayonnaise. Divide meats, cheese and lettuce among 4 tortillas; roll up tightly. Slice diagonally into 1-1/2-inch pieces. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 377, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 63, carb. (g): 39, pro. (g): 32, sodium (mg): 837, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.