Servings: 12 Prep 15 mins Slow Cook on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 6 hours
- 1 package (20.8 ounces) ground turkey
- 2 carrots, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 medium-size onion, finely chopped
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light-brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 hamburger buns
1. In slow cooker bowl, stir together ground turkey, carrots, onion, celery, garlic, tomato paste, vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, paprika and dry mustard. Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 6 hours, stirring turkey mixture halfway through cook time.
2. Stir in salt. Spoon 1/3 cup turkey mixture on each bun and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 226, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 39, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 29, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 14, sodium (mg): 383, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.