1. Saute turkey sausage and onion in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, bring large pot of water to boiling over high heat.
3. Whisk together 2 seasoning packets from soup (save remaining packet to flavor a gravy or sauce), flour and the 2 cups water in bowl until smooth. Add along with peas to sausage-onion mixture in skillet. Reduce heat to medium; bring to boiling. Cover. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through.
4. Meanwhile, cook noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain.
5. Remove sausage mixture from heat. Stir in sour cream (do not let boil). Serve over hot noodles. Makes 4 servings.