Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 4 mins
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 4 turkey cutlets (about 3/4 pound total), pounded thin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 slices cooked ham (about 3 ounces total)
- 4 slices Swiss cheese (about 2 ounces total)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
1. Combine flour, salt and sage on piece of waxed paper. Dip cutlets into flour mixture to coat both sides; tap off excess.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add cutlets; cook until browned on bottom, 1 to 2 minutes. Turn cutlets over; top with 1 slice each ham and cheese. Add wine and broth; cook over high heat until cheese is melted and sauce thickens, about 2 minutes longer.
3. Transfer cutlets to platter. Spoon sauce over. Garnish with parsley if desired. Serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 297, Fat, total (g): 17, chol. (mg): 68, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 7, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 27, sodium (mg): 683, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.