1. Coat large skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high. Add onion, celery; saute 5 minutes. Add potato, apple, curry powder and salt; saute 3 minutes. Remove from heat; add raisins. Let cool.
2. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Cut 5 pieces kitchen string, 12 inches each. Slice turkey horizontally almost in half. Open; spread with stuffing, leaving border. Starting at narrow end, roll up. Tie with string. Place, seam side down, on rack in roasting pan. Add 1 cup water to pan.
3. Bake in 375 degree F oven about 1 hour, until internal temperature of turkey reads 160 degrees F on instant thermometer.Sweet Potatoes:
4. Meanwhile, coat shallow roasting pan with cooking spray. Toss potatoes with curry powder, salt, pepper in large bowl. Spread in pan. Place in oven after turkey has cooked 20 minutes.
5. When turkey reaches temperature and potatoes are tender, remove pans from oven. Let turkey stand 10 minutes; keep potatoes warm.Sauce:
6. Mix flour and juice in cup until smooth. Bring broth to boiling in saucepan. Stir in juice mixture until smooth. Boil for 1 minute, until thickened. Strain if necessary.
7. Slice turkey into 16 slices. Serve with sweet potatoes and sauce. Makes 8 servings.