1. Combine spinach, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in medium-size bowl.
2. Season turkey cutlets with pinch of salt and pepper. Press one-quarter of spinach mixture evenly onto each cutlet. Beginning at short end, roll up cutlets. Sprinkle rolls with remaining tablespoon Parmesan.
3. Bring chicken broth to boiling in large skillet. Add 1 of the whole tomatoes, breaking up with wooden spoon. Add couscous; stir once; transfer to serving platter. Cover platter with foil; set aside.
4. Heat olive oil in same skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; saute for 2 minutes. Add remaining tomatoes, breaking up tomatoes with spoon. Stir in remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, basil, oregano and sugar.
5. Add turkey rolls to pan, placing seam side down. Cover and simmer over medium heat, stirring sauce occasionally, for 15 minutes or until turkey is cooked through.
6. Uncover couscous; fluff with fork. Remove turkey rolls to cutting board; pour sauce over couscous. Slice rolls into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Fan slices over sauce. Makes 6 servings.