This 30-minute one-dish meal is a great way to use leftover turkey. Serve the turkey slices over spaghetti to soak up the pepper and onion tomato sauce.
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Add the sweet green and red peppers and the onion; saute, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until all the vegetables are softened.
3. Meanwhile, heat the tomato sauce in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
4. Spread 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce evenly over the bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Arrange turkey slices over sauce in baking dish, slightly overlapping slices if necessary. Spoon 2 cups tomato sauce evenly over turkey. Top with pepper and onion mixture, speading evenly. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake in 450 degree F oven 10 minutes or until mozzarella is melted and turkey mixture is heated through.
6. Toss hot spaghetti with remaining 1 cup tomato sauce. Serve turkey mixture over spaghetti. Makes 6 servings.