Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Cook 12 mins
- 3/4 pound wide egg noodles
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 pound turkey cutlets, cut crosswise into 1-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups frozen chopped onions
- 1 cup frozen chopped sweet green pepper
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) chicken broth
- 3/4 cup 1/3-less-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Bring large pot of salted water to boiling. Add egg noodles; cook 12 minutes or until tender.
2. Combine flour and turkey strips in bag; shake to coat.
3. Meanwhile, heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and green pepper; cook, stirring, 8 minutes. Stir in paprika, cayenne and turkey strips with flour. Stir in broth. Bring to simmer, stirring; simmer for 2 minutes or until turkey is cooked through.
4. Remove skillet from heat. Stir in sour cream, lemon juice and salt.
5. Drain noodles; transfer to plates. Spoon turkey mixture over top. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 318, Fat, total (g): 17, chol. (mg): 47, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 23, pro. (g): 20, sodium (mg): 628, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.