- 1/3 cup light olive oil
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt (optional)
- 1 pound ground turkey, cooked and drained (see Note)
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can white corn (8 ounces), drained
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 cups taco chips
- 4 cups shredded romaine or iceberg lettuce
Make It Dressing:
1. Whisk ingredients in small bowl. Salad:
2. Combine turkey, tomatoes, onion, beans, chickpeas, corn, 1-1/2 cups cheese in bowl. Add dressing.
3. Place chips on plates. Scatter lettuce on top. Spoon on turkey. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 517, Fat, total (g): 31, chol. (mg): 61, carb. (g): 41, pro. (g): 24, sodium (mg): 450, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.