- 6 tablespoons full-flavored Italian dressing
- 3/4 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, halved
- 3/4 cup jarred roasted red peppers
- 9 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 large ripe tomato, cut into wedges
- 4 ounces sliced honey-roasted turkey, rolled
- 4 ounces sliced Genoa salami, rolled
- 4 ounces Cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
- 4 ounces Muenster cheese, cut into small cubes
1. Place dressing in a small bowl. Chop 1/4 cup of the olives and 1/4 cup of the roasted red peppers and stir into the dressing.
2. Set aside 1/4 cup of the dressing mixture. Toss the lettuce with remaining dressing mixture.
3. Spread the dressed lettuce over the bottom of a large platter. Arrange the remaining olive halves and roasted red pepper on top of the lettuce. Place the tomato wedges, turkey, salami and cheese cubes over the greens in a decorative fashion.
4. Drizzle reserved dressing mixture over the top of the salad. Serve immediately. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 323, Fat, total (g): 25, chol. (mg): 65, sat. fat (g): 10, carb. (g): 8, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 18, sodium (mg): 1426, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.