Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Bake 375°F 1 hr
- 6 slices seedless rye bread, crumbled (crusts removed and reserved for another use)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce OR: Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Soak bread in milk in large bowl until softened.
3. Add turkey, onion, eggs, ketchup, soy sauce, mustard, salt and pepper to bread. Gently mix ingredients until combined. Scrape into 9 x 5 x 3-inch baking pan.
4. Bake in 375 degree F oven 1 hour or until juices run clear when loaf is pierced. Remove pan to wire rack to cool for 5 minutes before slicing. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 348, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 238, carb. (g): 20, pro. (g): 33, sodium (mg): 1155, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.