Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 15 mins
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound presliced white mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 pounds turkey cutlets, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) diced tomatoes
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 small pitted green olives, halved (2.5-ounce drained weight jar, drained)
- 1 bag (12 ounces) egg noodles
1. Saute onion and mushrooms in oil in large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes. Add turkey; cook 5 minutes.
2. Stir in tomatoes, salt, pepper, garlic powder and thyme. Stir in olives; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until turkey is cooked through.
3. Meanwhile, cook noodles following package directions.
4. Serve turkey mixture over noodles.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 583, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 171, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 66, fiber (g): 7, pro. (g): 50, sodium (mg): 1203, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.