Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 12 mins to 15 mins
- 2 pounds turkey cutlets, cut into thin strips
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced mixed mushrooms
- 2 cups frozen mixed-pepper strips (from a 1-pound package)
- 2/3 cup stir-fry sauce (see Note)
- 1 pound thick spaghetti, cooked following package directions
1. Heat a large nonstick wok or large skillet over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. In 2 batches, stir-fry turkey strips for 3 minutes, until lightly browned. Remove to a plate and reserve.
2. Wipe out wok or skillet and heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Stir-fry mushrooms for 4 minutes. Add pepper strips and stir-fry for an additional 2 minutes. Add turkey and stir-fry sauce and heat through.
3. Place cooked pasta in a large bowl and toss with the turkey mixture. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 542, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 109, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 65, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 52, sodium (mg): 1019, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.