Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 15 mins
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium-size onions, chopped
- 1 sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons bottled oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 4 cups cooked rice (1-1/3 cups raw)
- 1 tablespoon dark Asian sesame oil
- 4 scallions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 can (5 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 4 cups cooked skinless turkey breast, diced
1. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat with cooking spray. Add beaten eggs; cook without stirring for 2 minutes, until flat omelet forms. Remove to large plate. Cut into 1/2-inch wide strips. Wipe out skillet.
2. In same skillet, heat vegetable oil over high heat. Add onions and red pepper; cook 8 minutes.
3. Add soy, oyster sauce, garlic powder, ginger, pepper flakes, rice; stir-fry 3 minutes. Stir in sesame oil, scallions, peas, water chestnuts, turkey, egg strips; heat through over medium heat, stirring, 2 minutes. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 487, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 177, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 42, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 36, sodium (mg): 694, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.