Three kinds of peppers--red sweet, yellow sweet, and poblano-- accompany the grilled turkey in this Mexican fajita recipe.
1. Combine chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, salt, cumin and red pepper in bowl.Turkey:
2. Arrange turkey cutlets in large, shallow baking dish; coat with 2 teaspoons oil. Sprinkle both sides with rub, patting into meat. Marinate turkey in refrigerator 1 hour. Add lime juice; coat cutlets and marinate for another 30 minutes in refrigerator.
3. Prepare outdoor grill with hot coals, or heat gas grill to hot, or heat oven broiler.
4. Combine poblano, red pepper, yellow pepper, onion, scallions and remaining tablespoon oil in bowl.
5. Grill or broil vegetables about 3 minutes per side or until nicely charred and cooked through. Arrange on large platter. Grill turkey cutlets until cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Thinly slice turkey across grain on diagonal. Arrange on platter with grilled vegetables.
6. Warm tortillas on grill or under broiler, following package directions, until soft and warm. Place in cloth-lined basket and cover to keep warm.
7. To serve, have each guest roll up turkey and vegetables with garnishes in tortillas. Makes 10 servings.