1. Heat oven to 375 degree F. Coat a medium-size baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook for 5 minutes until softened, stirring occasionally.
3. Add turkey, zucchini, olives, brine, jalapenos, 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce, cumin, oregano, salt and cinnamon. Cook for 6 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
4. Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave for 30 seconds or until softened. Working quickly, spoon a generous 1/3 cup of the turkey mixture down the center of a tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in prepared pan. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
5. Spoon remaining tomato sauce over the top of enchiladas. (Can be made up to a day ahead; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate. To cook, remove from fridge 20 minutes, then continue.) Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake at 375 degree F for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Garnish. Makes 4 servings.