1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and poblano; cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes, until onion is translucent.
3. Add ground turkey to skillet, breaking apart with a wooden spoon. Cook an additional 5 minutes. Stir in raisins, olives, tomato paste, cinnamon, sugar, salt and pepper. Cook 1 minute; remove from heat.
4. Spread 1 dough disc on a work surface. Brush rim with egg. Dollop 2 slightly rounded tablespoons turkey filling into center of disc. Fold dough over to form half moon shape. Press edge and seal with the tines of a fork.
5. Transfer empanadas to 2 large baking sheets, 10 per sheet. Brush with egg. Repeat with remaining wrappers, filling and egg.
6. Bake in 375 degree F oven for 20 minutes, or until lightly browned and shiny. Let cool slightly before serving. Makes 10 empanadas.