1. Heat oil in medium-size saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, carrot, celery and garlic; cook 12 minutes or until vegetables are softened.
2. Stir ground turkey into vegetable mixture; cook 7 to 8 minutes or until turkey is cooked through and no longer pink.
3. Add tomatoes, salt, oregano and pepper flakes. Bring to boiling over high heat. Lower heat to medium; simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in heavy cream.
4. Pair Turkey Bolognese with your choice of Veggie Blend and Starch.
5. Bake in 400 degree F oven 30 minutes or until heated through. Makes 6 cups.