1. Simmer manicotti in large pot lightly salted water until barely tender, about 7 minutes. Remove with slotted spoon to bowl of cold water; drain when cool.
2. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Coat nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Add turkey, spinach, carrot, garlic, salt, sage, fennel and cayenne; cook, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon, for 8 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Carefully drain excess liquid from skillet.
4. Combine pasta sauce and basil in small bowl. Spread 1 cup over bottom of prepared baking dish. Reserve remainder.
5. Stir ricotta, egg, Parmesan and half of mozzarella into turkey mixture. Spoon filling into manicotti shells. Place shells in prepared dish. Spoon remaining pasta sauce over manicotti. Cover with aluminum foil.
6. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil. Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden brown. Serve with additional grated Parmesan cheese if desired. Makes 6 servings.