1. Sprinkle eggplant rounds on both sides with salt. Place in colander set over large bowl; let drain at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours. Rinse eggplant well under cold water to remove salt; drain slices; pat dry with toweling.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over high heat. Add turkey; cook, breaking up with wooden spoon, until no longer pink, 4 to 6 minutes. Lower heat to medium-high. Add onion and garlic; cook until onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in oregano, cinnamon, black pepper and red pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute.
4. Stir in the tomatoes and tomato paste until well blended; cook until tomatoes reduce to thick glaze coating the turkey, 5 to 8 minutes. Stir in the raisins, pine nuts and remaining salt. Remove the skillet and set aside.
5. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add half the eggplant slices; cook on both sides until soft and lightly golden, about 5 minutes total. Remove cooked eggplant slices to plate. Repeat with the remaining oil and eggplant slices.
6. Stir together the yogurt, eggs and cheese in a small bowl until well blended.
7. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Arrange half the eggplant slices over bottom of baking dish. Top with turkey mixture, spreading evenly; cover with remaining eggplant. Pour yogurt mixture over the top, spreading evenly.
8. Bake in 375 degree F oven or until top is golden brown and bubbly, 40 to 50 minutes. Makes 6 servings.