Croutons and cubes of turkey mingle with a Swiss cheese sauce in this easy casserole recipe. Toasted almonds sprinkled of top lend a flavorful crunch.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 3-quart casserole.
2. Spread almonds in even layer on baking sheet. Toast in 350 degree F oven for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove baking sheet from oven. Leave oven at 350 degrees F.
3. Stir together the onion, celery, croutons and shredded Swiss cheese in a large bowl.
4. Cut turkey cutlets into bite-size pieces. Stir into onion mixture in bowl. Stir in Alfredo sauce. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole. Cover with foil.
5. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 45 minutes. Uncover. Sprinkle toasted almonds over top. Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Let casserole stand for 5 minutes before serving.