Servings: 6 Prep 5 mins Cook 20 mins
- 1 12 ounce package cooked turkey meatballs
- 1 26 ounce jar marinara sauce
- 1 1 1/4 ounce packet Tex-Mex chili seasoning
- 1 15 - 16 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 - 16 ounce can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 - 16 ounce can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- Corn-muffin mix, optional
1. Place meatballs in a food processor and pulse several times until crumbled, then transfer to a large saucepan.
2. Add marinara sauce, 1 cup water, and the chili seasoning. Heat mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook 2 minutes.
3. Stir in all three beans. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Prepare and serve corn muffins, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 388, Fat, total (g): 13, carb. (g): 44, fiber (g): 13, pro. (g): 24, calcium (mg): 115, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.