This 30-minute meal is low-calorie, low-fat, and sure to please everyone around the table.
1. Wipe caps clean with damp paper towel. Remove tough stems from mushrooms. Finely chop caps.
2. In large bowl, combine turkey, mushrooms, scallions, soy and ginger. Shape into 6 equal patties.
3. Heat broiler.
4. Broil burgers 4 inches from heat 5 minutes. Turn over. Broil until internal temperature registers 165 degrees F on instant-read thermometer, 5 minutes.
5. Cook angel hair pasta following package directions. Drain.
6. Return pasta to pot. Add sesame oil and soy; gently toss to coat. Serve with burgers, snow peas and oranges. Makes 6 servings.