- 1/2 cup bottled chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 8 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, cored and halved
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 cup pitted black olives, halved
- 1 firm-ripe avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 cups slightly crushed tortilla chips
1. Combine salsa, mayonnaise and sour cream in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Toss together the lettuce, tomatoes, turkey, cheese, olives and avocado in a large bowl. Add salsa dressing and toss, being careful not to mash avocado cubes. Top with crushed tortilla chips. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 284, Fat, total (g): 20, chol. (mg): 57, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 11, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 17, sodium (mg): 390, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.