Servings: 6 Yield: 12 tacos (2 tacos per serving) Prep 20 mins
- 1 piece (1/2 pound) deli-roasted turkey OR: pork, chopped
- 1 jar (11-1/2 ounces) prepared salsa, drained if watery
- 1 can (8 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small avocado, peeled, pitted and diced (see photos, below)
- 1 box (4.6 ounces) taco shells
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded mild Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
1. Combine turkey or pork, salsa, beans and avocado in large bowl.
2. To serve, fill each taco shell with about 1/4 cup of meat mixture. Top each with about 2 teaspoons each of sour cream and shredded cheese. Serve immediately. Makes 6 servings (2 tacos per serving).
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 280, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 32, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 26, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 13, sodium (mg): 1129, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.