1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Open up breast halves on plastic wrap. Season with salt, pepper. Sprinkle sun-dried tomatoes and scallions over each. Top with provolone, basil and prosciutto. Roll up each breast half from a long side; place, seam side down, on cutting board. Tie with kitchen string at 1-inch intervals.Sauce:
2. In large flameproof roasting pan, heat oil over medium-high. Add turkey, seam side up; brown all over, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove. Reduce heat to medium. Add onion, garlic and prosciutto; cook until onion is tender, 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, sugar, salt, pepper and wine. Place turkey on top. Cover pan with foil.
3. Bake in 325 degree F oven 45 minutes. Uncover. Bake until internal temperature registers 160 degrees F on instant-read thermometer, 25 minutes. Remove rolls to plate. Cover with foil.
4. Raise oven to 375 degrees F. With potato masher, mash tomatoes in pan until a chunky sauce. Stir in beans and basil.
5. Bake in 375 degree F oven until beans are heated through, about 10 minutes. Spoon on platter. Remove string from rolls; cut each diagonally into at least 12 slices. Fan out on platter. Makes 8 servings.